Blog-Archiv

Donnerstag, 10. Juli 2014

New Hostfamily :) (this sounds like I would move all the time and if I don´t want to stay anywhere- I promise I´m not like that)

Hello everyone!
As I said it before I moved to Wanaka. (Which is pronunced Woneka :)) I´m here since sunday and staying with family friends. I´m so happy and lucky that I have those wonderful friends here. (Actually my grand-parents friends) So today I met my new hostfamily. Wohoooo! They are really nice. My hostmum is really friendly and lovely and my little host sister who is 13 is really nice aswell. She takes jazz dancing lessons (I´m pretty sure the type of dancing I did was jazz aswell which is so cool but I´m not a 100% sure. My dance teacher was amazing but I have no idea which type of dancing we did. :D But anyway I loved it!)  and loves reading. I think I found a perfect hostsister! :) But I´ll see :). So I met them in a cafe and I was so nervous and excited. I was afraid that I wouldn´t recognize them, that it would be a horrible first impression and there were so many more things I was afraid of. But SURPRISE!! nothing happened. Nothing bad :)
Aaand I love Wanaka. It is beautiful.
In the next few days I will rent a snowboard and boots and I will go up the mountain! I´m really excited! :) I can choose from two ski areas here in Wanaka and there is a snowpark (for snowboaders) and two more in Queenstown. But I will probably not go to Queenstown anyway.
Bye for now!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen