Blog-Archiv

Montag, 30. Juni 2014

Old posts aaand my FIRST ENGLISH POST!!! :D

So hey guys I won´t repeat everything buuuut what i basically said is: Sorry that I didn´t writ eso long anymore. I know I got lazy (or maybe only busy? ;) )
Sp I moved to another hostfamily. I ´ve got two little host brothers who are soooo cute (and loud) but I won´t sty long. My next step; I will move to Wanaka! It is a little town which everyone seems to know and is on the south Island near Queenstown.

So these are some things I already wrote before and never posted here:

Rowing
I LOVE rowing. It is really fun when we are able to go on the water when it´s flat enough and not too windy. It was my first time in adouble and it actually was really fun even though there were some moments when I thought I would fall in the water. Fortunatly I wasn´t in the single which is even harder and the girl in the single fell out... The only thing our coach said that he wouldn´t have to check if she could swim anymore. :D

Queens Birthday Weekend
Last weekend (which is some weeks ago NOW) was Queens Birthday weekend. Which is actually stupid. Don´t missunderstand me. Eve though I cant really understand why everyone loves her so much I don´t say anything against that. BUT why do you celebrate a birthday like a month after the actual birthday? You don´t celebrate you national day on another date aswell! But the actual Queens Birthday wasn´t even in may. It was on the 21. April (1926- By the way- I never knew or thought that she was that old...)

Interesting ways to teach chemistry
I bet you know Daniel Radcliffe. (I hope so, the Harry Potter movies were kinda like the best movies in my childhood :D). Well apperently he really likes atoms and chemistry. Listen, this is how we got to know the periodic table:
Not really of course but we watched in our science class when we started the chem-part. :)

I don´t think I told this before but I play netball. Each saturday we have a game and each saturday we loose but it´s fun! And we´re all beginners so it´s okay aswell :D. I play as a center and sometimes goal attack or Goal shoot. … The game I actually had to play as a Goal defence we lost so high it was... Not nice :D ;D

So bye, bye for today I will really try to write more often and reguarly! (Haha I actually don´t even write irregular, just … eery two months or so... :D)
See you!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen